Latest Event Updates
Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors
Are you Machinist or Machining and Tooling Inspector looking to work in Canada? Well, you have an excellent chance of moving and getting settled in Canada as Saskatchewan province here needs the Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors in considerable numbers. Contact local Canadian Immigration Consultant to know the complete procedure and apply fast for PR in Canada via SINP program, before the demand gets capped.
Find below the job responsibilities of Machinists:
- Study and understand engineering drawings, charts, blueprints and sample parts to find out machining process to be performed, and strategize best progression of operations
- Calculate magnitude and tolerances and gauge lay out work pieces
- Set up, control and maintain various machine tools including CNC tools to perform accuracy, non-repetitive machining functions, i.e. turning, boring, planning, drilling, sawing, milling, drilling, and other such operations
- Assemble machined metal parts with hand and power tools
- Check proportions of products for precision and conformance to stipulation through accurate measuring instruments
Check the responsibilities of Machining and tooling inspectors:
- Check dimensions or proportions of machined parts with height gauges, venires, micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, CMM and other special measuring instruments
- Repair, maintain, and adjust accuracy measuring instruments i.e. height gauges, dial indicators, fixed gauges, etc.
- Inform about any deviations from terms and tolerances to supervisor
- Prepare and submit inspection reports.
You may like this :
Civil Engineers needed in the Nova Scotia, Canada! Nova Scotia is the key Canadian province that provides exceptional facilities to help the newcomers settle. Apply for the PR in Canada now under the expert guidance. Call the Visas Avenue Immigration Expert now to get further details and to apply for Canadian PR visa fast.
The key job responsibilities are listed here
- Designing of the engineering projects, i.e. hydraulic systems, water supply systems, roads, bridges and buildings, etc.
- Review, evaluate and reports on the ecological implications of the Civil Engineering projects
- Determine materials, construction methods, and comply with the quality standards while doing the same.
- Write and interpret provisions, conditions, plans, construction, drawings, process, and methods.
You may like this :
Are you a Mechanical Engineer wish to immigrate to Canada! Well, this is the high time as Mechanical Engineers are in great demand in Nova Scotia province of Canada. Moreover, the Nova Scotia has got the additional 300 nominations for this year. Call the Canadian visa and immigration Expert at Visas Avenue now to start the proceedings for Canadian PR.
Find here the key job responsibilities:
- Review plant to ensure that the best performance is maintained
- Administering project labour and the material, plant delivery and equipment
- Establishing terms for construction, and determining materials, machinery, material flows, piping, capacities and design of system and plant
- Watchfully reviewing the organizational charts and project updates to determine the duties of workers
- Review work samples to establish standards for labour use
- Analyze workforce utilization, facility design, functional data and costs to determine best worker and machinery efficiencies
You may like this :
If you are Database Analyst or Data Administrator, you have a huge opportunity to move to Canada. Your occupation is in great demand in Nova Scotia, Canada. You can get in touch with the Visa and immigration consultant at Visas Avenue to know more about the demand and to apply for the appropriate Canadian visa under the given occupation.
- Making application and reviewing the database documentation and linked procedures, policies, instructions, and guidelines
- Accomplishment of the testing of database systems i.e. logging, fixing, reviewing, resolving all searched problems, as per the standards of accepted quality testing procedures
- Ensure that the websites distribute all components to fit together to function in a hassle free manner, and also analyze and fine-tune the performance of the network.
- Accountable for operational management, associated with system security and disaster recovery arrangements
- Making certain the operational excellence and maintenance of recovery and backup procedures, and enforcing the other security aspects
- Responsible for Designing database structural design and maintaining tables, dictionaries, data structures, etc. to ensure the precision and range of all data master files
You may like this :
Planning to move to Canada? Know about language skill requirements in Canada & methods of improvement
There are several provinces and territories in Canada that attracts the immigrants from all parts of the world due to their excellent infrastructure facilities, living standard, economy and quality of life, etc. The Province of Quebec, however, stands apart from all the other provinces in view of its staggering infrastructure and incredibly low unemployment rate. The Quebec has maintained the lowest unemployment rate in Canada, consistently for the last two years now. Let’s explore a few of its exceptional qualities and features that magnetize the immigrants here in huge numbers every year.
Quebec has been considered as the most competitive Canadian province
The province of Quebec has been considered as the most competitive Canadian province in terms of economic development as per the latest survey report of Site Selection magazine. It was followed by Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, etc. provinces. The Quebec won the Canadian Competitiveness Award for being the top province as per the survey data derived from meeting the new corporate facilities and expansion. It ranked best on various aspects, i.e. ideal immigration policies, investment in infrastructure, economic development and so on.
What makes Quebec the most ideal Canadian province for new immigrants?
The Quebec is a wonderful Canadian province from all aspects. Below are a few of its key features.
- Its advanced open economy was ranked 37th largest economy in the world
- Ranks 28th in the world for gross domestic products
- It aims for 115,000 new jobs in the knowledge and innovation sectors by 2017 and hence, has been inviting immigrants in good numbers.
- About 150,000 individuals are employed in its close to 7300 businesses.
- Its Skilled Worker Program is a quite popular PNP program in Canada.
- Center for the most advanced industries, i.e. IT, Multimedia, Aerospace, and so on
- Lowest unemployment rate in Canada consistently for 2 years now
Quebec has Lowered the Pass Mark for of Skilled Workers
The province of Quebec has lowered the pass mark for its forthcoming Skilled Worker Program (SWP) of Immigration. The SWP program of Quebec is for overseas skilled workers, wish to live and work in Quebec. The candidates for immigration to Quebec get selected as per their Qualification, skills, and experience. The Quebec’s SWP is based on two step assessment process, both with minimum cutoff scores. The applicants who attain the passing score are awarded with the Quebec Certificate of Selection, through which, they can apply for Permanent Residency Visa in Canada.
Australia is a home to a few of the most wonderful cities, states, and territories. Located in the north east, Queensland is one of the most beautiful states in Australia. The state is the 2nd largest by area and 3rd largest by population in Australia. It’s the 3rd largest economy in Australia and also contains a few of the Australia’s largest cities. One among such cities is a Brisbane – the capital state of the state. Let’s find out more features of this wonderful state to find out, why it’s one of the best place to live in the world.
The residents in the state have the option to go to the government as well as for the private jobs in the region. There are various job options available for the residents in the occupations, i.e. healthcare, service and hospitality, accounts and finance, customer service, construction,
The education sector in the state is quite active and vigilant in the interest of the children. There are various public and private schools are there in the state, apart from this the students have got the option of apprentices and training, etc. Australian Catholic University (ACU National), Queensland University of Technology, Bond University, Central Queensland University (CQ University), The University of Queensland, Griffith University, etc. provides the quality education and studies to thousands of national and international students.
Culture and Recreation
The national parks in the region are just providing amazing adventure. Moreover, the cave tours, rock climbing, horse riding, cycling, camping, canoeing and kayaking, fishing, etc. signify the both recreation and culture of the state.
There are a variety of affordable Housing and accommodation options available in the state of Queensland to buy and rent for families as well for the individuals, i.e. private rental, shared accommodations, etc. You can search the desired property or home to buy and rent in the local newspaper and websites or can contact the real estate agents as well.
There are various private and public hospitals, health care centers, and specialist providers available in the state to provide the quality treatment and health care facilities to the residents here.
How to get the crucial assistance to apply for an Australian Visa
Well, if you are looking for a Visa in Australia, you need to go through a multifaceted immigration procedures and documentations. In case, you miss out on any key aspect or procedural guideline, it could lead to a denial of your candidature, which is the last thing you would want, as the visas needs to be approved within a limited period of time most of the time.
Under all such circumstances, a help, guidance, or assistance from a trusted Immigration Consultancy Service is essential for a timely immigration to your desired country. Visas Avenue is one such reputed Visa Consultancy Service that has a team of qualified and experienced Immigration Experts. Visas Avenue has been helping its worldwide clients to immigrate to immigration hotspot countries, such as, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, etc. over the years.
The Visas Avenue also guides you regarding the job opportunities, housing options and government benefits and programs available in your destined country.
In order to get in touch with us, you can fill up the free assessment form available on the Visas Avenue website, so that our Immigration Specialist can assess your profile and subsequently contact you with the expert immigration advice, based on your profile details.
The Immigration or settlement in a new country is never too easy. However, if you keep your basics right and make some key preparations in advance, the immigration, and settlement both can become relatively easy for you. Canada, for instance, is a wonderful country for new immigrants, however, like any other country, if you don’t prepare yourself in advance, you might struggle here in terms finding the employment, federal services and facing other such key settlement issues.
Better Language Skills of course are one of the primary demands of settlement and integration in Canada. Let’s explore more about the importance of fine language skills in Canada.
Significance of Good Language Skills in Canada
Canada is a bilingual country where English and French are the two official languages. If you are proficient in one of the two, or both, it will really help your cause of settlement and integration in Canada. You may also look to improve your language skills in English or French, depending on the most spoken languages in the territory or province you are living in.
Why you should improve your language skills?
Proficiency in English or French language in Canada is essential in view of below key reasons:
- Knowing and accessing the key services in Canada
- Acquiring job as per your skills and experience
- Qualifying the language criteria essential for citizenship
- Integrating with communities/interacting with the people around
- Acquiring post secondary education or a particular training, etc.
- Assisting your children
The new immigrants arriving in Canada often come with different level of expertise in English or French Language, i.e. some know at a very basic level, others have expertise in English or French or both, etc. If you don’t have expertise in any of the languages, you must look out to improve your language skills by taking relevant classes, etc. If you have expertise in one of the language, it is advised to get expertise in another one as well, as there are provinces and organizations, which prefer your expertise in both and if you have got the same your chances of finding employment will certainly boost.
It is advisable to get Assistance from a Reliable Immigration Consultant for Immigration to Canada
There are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply to any of the immigration programs or for the Canadian Visa under a particular category on receipt of the invitation. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and also to know about the post landing services, i.e. Federal benefits & Services, housing and accommodation, job opportunities, community services, etc.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.