Nova Scotia eligibility requirements
If you are Database Analyst or Data Administrator, you have a huge opportunity to move to Canada. Your occupation is in great demand in Nova Scotia, Canada. You can get in touch with the Visa and immigration consultant at Visas Avenue to know more about the demand and to apply for the appropriate Canadian visa under the given occupation.
- Making application and reviewing the database documentation and linked procedures, policies, instructions, and guidelines
- Accomplishment of the testing of database systems i.e. logging, fixing, reviewing, resolving all searched problems, as per the standards of accepted quality testing procedures
- Ensure that the websites distribute all components to fit together to function in a hassle free manner, and also analyze and fine-tune the performance of the network.
- Accountable for operational management, associated with system security and disaster recovery arrangements
- Making certain the operational excellence and maintenance of recovery and backup procedures, and enforcing the other security aspects
- Responsible for Designing database structural design and maintaining tables, dictionaries, data structures, etc. to ensure the precision and range of all data master files