Want to visit Australia for Training & Research – Know about Training & Research Visa (subclass 402)
Australia is a wonderful country that offers tremendous opportunity for the individuals interested in study, work, business or training and research. Millions of immigrants and visitors come to Australia impressed by its excellent infrastructure facilities, working environment and workplace laws, living standards, human development index, quality of life, and immigration oriented policies and so on. In fact Australia also welcomes a huge number of immigrants and makes the favourable working and immigration policies to facilitate the immigration of talented and skilled migrants and international students in the country.
If you are also interested to move to this incredible country for the training and research purpose, we will explain you the visa type you would require to pursue the same.
This particular visa is designed to permit you to participate:
- In a well organized and planned facility (place of work) based training to improve your knowledge and skills in your present area of work, study, or profession.
- In an Australian training program for Professional Development, once you have received an invitation for the same. ( It will be under the professional development stream)
- Or view a research project, once you receive an invitation for the same (it will be under research stream)
You would require belonging to one of the below profiles to apply for this visa type:
- A skilled or professional academic (Research stream)
- An industrial or occupational trainee (Occupational Trainee stream)
- A manager, professional, or government official (Professional Development stream)
Visa Streams and period
- Professional Development stream: 1 year and 8 months
- Occupational Trainee stream: 2 years
- Research stream: 1 year
Benefits of this Visa
This particular visa permits you to:
- Come to Australia at any point of time once this particular visa is issued to you, in case you are out of Australia at the time of issuance.
- Live in Australia for the period of your research position, training or program
- Participate in the training program or the other learning things mentioned in your application for visa
- Visit to and from Australia frequently, till the time completes your participation in the program or expiry of your visa, whichever happens earlier.
How to Take the First Step for your Australian Visa under desired category?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Training & Research Visa (subclass 402) in Australia, under a particular category. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and visa categories.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at #VisasAvenue or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.
Planning a tour to Australia and New Zealand for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, you only need an Australian visa. As Australia and New Zealand are hosting the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, which is being staged between 14 February and 29 March 2015.
Under a New Trans-Tasman visa arrangement, eligible visitors will only need to apply for an Australian visa to travel to and between both countries for the period of 26 January and 5April 2015. New Zealand will permit a three month visa on arrival to visitors holding an eligible Australian visa for the entire span of the tournament.
The Trans-Tasman arrangement-
It is a special arrangement commenced for the people travelling to Australia and New Zealand for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 to apply for one visa for the purpose of transit to and between both countries. If you are already holding or granted an eligible Australian temporary visa you will be able to travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa.
Both governments use a system called the Advance Passenger Processing (APP) system that allows airlines to regulate if a passenger holds a valid visa for the travel to the respective country. With this system, immigration New Zealand can diagnose if you carry a suitable Australian visa at the time you board the flight to New Zealand.
Everybody can validate which visa they are holding by using the Visa Entitlement Online (VEVO) tool.
Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) is s free online service that gives visa holders, employers and other registered organizations access to visa entitlements and status information 24hours a day.
To learn about the visa which you are holding or applying for is included in this arrangement one can check the subclass by using Eligible Visas for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 available on the Australian website. And frame the entire process contended and less time consuming. Read the rest of this entry »