Image Posted on
Well, at now, federal Express Entry System is the best way to immigrate to Canada. It’s an online and point based system introduced by IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) in 2015. Express Entry is based on point system called CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).Every year, tens of thousands of people apply and obtain Canada Permanent Residency via federal express entry System. Express Entry has three main sub-categories, i.e.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
The Canadian government plans to invite 74,900 people as permanent residents via express entry in the year 2018. The express entry target this year is 4 percent higher compared to the year 2017.
Documents needed to apply for express entry
If you want to apply Canada PR via Express entry, you need to create your profile on federal express entry system. You need to have following key documents to apply, i.e.
- Language Proficiency Test Result (i.e. IELTS Test for English Proficiency) and
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES or any other recognized authority.
Stepwise process to apply in Express Entry System
Here is the stepwise process to apply in the express entry:
- Register your profile in express entry system under Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category and acquire at least 67 points
- You will find place in Express Entry pool, where you will be given a definite point score (i.e. CRS Score) based on age, education, language skills, etc. criteria
- Every two weeks IRCC will open a draw and choose the best ranking profiles (who have top CRS point score)
- If you get selected in an express entry draw, you will get ITA (Invitation to apply) for Canada PR
- Now, submit visa application within 90 days of the receipt of Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- IRCC may ask additional documents as and when required.
- If your verification process is successful IRCC will approve your visa within 6 months of submission of visa application.
Lastly, if you seek, advice assistance and complete documentation support to apply Canada PR via express entry or any other Canada immigration program you may contact Visas Avenue immigration. You may contact the immigration expert at Visas Avenue by calling on toll-free number 78-18-000-777.