Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors
Are you Machinist or Machining and Tooling Inspector looking to work in Canada? Well, you have an excellent chance of moving and getting settled in Canada as Saskatchewan province here needs the Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors in considerable numbers. Contact local Canadian Immigration Consultant to know the complete procedure and apply fast for PR in Canada via SINP program, before the demand gets capped.
Find below the job responsibilities of Machinists:
- Study and understand engineering drawings, charts, blueprints and sample parts to find out machining process to be performed, and strategize best progression of operations
- Calculate magnitude and tolerances and gauge lay out work pieces
- Set up, control and maintain various machine tools including CNC tools to perform accuracy, non-repetitive machining functions, i.e. turning, boring, planning, drilling, sawing, milling, drilling, and other such operations
- Assemble machined metal parts with hand and power tools
- Check proportions of products for precision and conformance to stipulation through accurate measuring instruments
Check the responsibilities of Machining and tooling inspectors:
- Check dimensions or proportions of machined parts with height gauges, venires, micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, CMM and other special measuring instruments
- Repair, maintain, and adjust accuracy measuring instruments i.e. height gauges, dial indicators, fixed gauges, etc.
- Inform about any deviations from terms and tolerances to supervisor
- Prepare and submit inspection reports.