What Is Canada Immigration?
Canada immigration allows people to settle in Canada from India on permanent basis , and enjoy all the benefits of Canada without being its citizen.
And permanent resident is one who has been given permanent resident status and as a permanent resident you have several rights such as:-
Various social benefits that a Canadian citizen received including health care etc.
- Live work or study anywhere in Canada
- Apply for citizenship in Canada
- Protection under Canadian Law.
Why migrate to Canada:-
Canada is one of the wealthiest in the world and the eighth highest per capita income globally and the eighth highest ranking in the human development index. Canada is the world’s second largest country by total area.
Canada offers unlimited potential and opportunity with the highest standard of living.
Canada welcomes thousands of individual each year to immigrate to Canada and fill up the vacant positions in the skilled employment category
What are the Requirements for Canada immigration:-
It is a point based system which requires minimum 67 points to qualify. Theses points are calculated on the basis of individual’s qualification, their work experience and English test requirements.
Benefits of Canada PR:-
- When you become the permanent resident of Canada you are allowed to have several rights as a Canadian citizen such as:-
- You are entitled to have equal medical treatment
- You have certain legal rights which a Canadian citizen is having.
- You have a right to study and work in Canada.
- You have the right to enter or exit Canada.
Process for Canada Immigration:-
It includes 3 steps:-
- Educational Credential Assessment:-
In this step WES assess the academic documents of the immigrant.
- FSWP (Federal skilled worker program)
In this stage, evaluation of applicant academic, experience and personal documents takes place.
- Visa Application:-
The final step is the final visa application.
Some Popular Canadian Visa categories are:-
Canada FSW is the most popular immigration program designed by government to provide permanent settlement option to people on the basis of their education, experience, English abilities
The FSTP program is for the people who are qualified trade workers and want to migrate to Canada permanently after receiving a offer of employment.
After spending some time in Canada you have a skilled experience, good knowledge in English and French while on student or temporary visa can apply for Canadian Experience Class.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Canada Working Holiday
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- Canada student visa
- Canada Tourist Visa